Travel Photography: The Blue Moon Hotel Miami

Hey guys! Welcome to my new photography blog!  You may know me from my fashion blog Oh My Style, I sometimes post photography bi...

Hey guys! Welcome to my new photography blog! 



You may know me from my fashion blog Oh My Style, I sometimes post photography bits and pieces over there however I thought I would make a new blog dedicated to sharing my photos.

In this post, I’ll be sharing photos from my recent trip to Miami, we spent 2 nights in South Beach Miami and whilst I won’t say I enjoyed myself, it was certainly an experience! I captured some really nice photos so I’ll be sharing the photos of Miami itself in my next post, this post is about the hotel we stayed in, The Blue Moon Hotel situated on Collins Avenue, just a short from the beach and ocean drive.





You Might Also Like

0 comments