#decemberphotochallenge Day 2: Favourite Christmas Movie

We’re into the second day of December and for day 2 of the December photo challenge it’s favourite Christmas movie. I have so many movi...


We’re into the second day of December and for day 2 of the December photo challenge it’s favourite Christmas movie. I have so many movies I love to watch at Christmas but 1 movie I always look forward to watching is the Lampoons Christmas Vacation starring Chevy Chase who is just hilarious, if you haven’t seen this movie yet then you really should! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think Elf is probably my favourite, although I love The Grinch too, and Love Actually...and who could forget Just Friends?! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember just friends! Hilarious! :-)

      Delete