#Decemberphotochallenge day 28: Someone I miss

Today's photo is 'someone I miss' and I miss my Grandad  so so much, especially at this time of year, he's been gone s...


Today's photo is 'someone I miss' and I miss my Grandad  so so much, especially at this time of year, he's been gone since 2001 and I miss him more & more, I wish he was here to see me married, see how grown up we are, he's missed out on so much. I'm so thankful I'm able to spend precious time with my Nana who means the absolute world to me. This is a photo of me and my grandad when I was about 2 years old. It's thanks to my grandad that I had the chance to experience many fun holidays abroad together and i have so many fond memories I wish I could re live. It's definitely down to my grandad why I love going abroad so much.

You Might Also Like

0 comments