#decemberphotochallenge day 31: New Years Resolution

Happy New Year guys!! I can't believe it's the last day of my December Photo Challenge. I've had so much fun sharing photo...


Happy New Year guys!! I can't believe it's the last day of my December Photo Challenge. I've had so much fun sharing photos each day with you. I'm planning to do the '52 week photo project'. I'm not going to stick to a list of photos to take like I did the December Photo Challenge, I'll just shoot a photo of what sums up my week. Thanks to everyone who's been clicking through to my blog to share the month of December with me. I've had so much!

So today's photo is 'New Years Resolution'. I don't usually make New Years Resolutions however this years resolution is to become a better photographer. I'm starting a photography course in March and I'm SO excited about it. I'd love to have a career in photography, I especially enjoy photographing pets. 

2015 has been an amazing year for me, I celebrated my first year of marriage, I had an amazing 3 week holiday in Florida and my Husband got a new job with some amazing opportunities! I have some amazing memories that I'll remember for the rest of my life. Of course 2015 had some lows, my mother in law's Labrador, Polly unfortunately passed away back in July and we all miss her terribly, she'll forever be in our hearts. 

I hope you all have an amazing 2016 and I hope you'll come back to check out my new photography projects & to check out my 52 week photography challenge!

Have fun & Stay Safe!

You Might Also Like

0 comments