52 Week Photo Challenge week1: Self Portrait

Welcome to the first week of my 52 week photo challenge! I enjoyed doing the December phot challenge so much I fancied a bigger chal...


Welcome to the first week of my 52 week photo challenge! I enjoyed doing the December phot challenge so much I fancied a bigger challenge, a photo each week of this year!

I found the above photo challenge on Pinterest and decided to stick to this list of photos to take. I will be posting photo’s every Saturday rather than every Friday as I don’t have a chance to post on Fridays. If you’re doing the 52 week photo challenge let me know so I can check out your photos!
This week is ‘self Portrait’ this challenge also ends with Self Portrait so I will have an idea of how much I change in a space of a year!

Lastly, don’t forget to follow Sammy C Photography on Instagram for more photos! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments