Pet Photography Vol 1

Happy New Year guys! Here is my first post of 2016! As you may or may not know, I absolutely love taking photos of pets & Animals....

Happy New Year guys! Here is my first post of 2016!

As you may or may not know, I absolutely love taking photos of pets & Animals. It’s all about capturing their personality and character. My mother in law owns 2 black Labradors, Lucy aged 8 and ruby aged around 6 months, they both have such different personalities, Lucy is very obedient and well behaved, she’s totally obsessed with playing ball and she’ll play for hours and always bring it back to you! Ruby the puppy is such a crazy dog! She’s obsessed with chewying everything in sight, she has crazy 5 minute episodes where she’ll run around the sofa and want to be chased, she loves playing ‘footy’ as she knows it in the garden.

My mother in law recently lost her other black Labrador, Polly who was 11 and she was very motherly towards Lucy so of course Lucy felt a bit lonely and lost after Polly passed away so my mother in law decided to get Ruby to keep Lucy company and it’s lovely to now see Lucy take on a motherly role towards Ruby, she’s so protective over her and they have such fun playing together.

My mother in law also has 2 cats which are sisters, Meg & Bella who are 4 years old, as kittens they were always together, played together, napped together, they were inseparable, unfortunately as they got older they don’t seem to get on so well. Bella is more than happy to chill out in her bed in the kitchen while Meg loves to sit on your knee in the evening.
In this post I’m sharing some photos of the pets, I hope you’ll get a bit of an idea of their personalities!






You Might Also Like

0 comments