Wedding Photography: Photographing My Own Wedding

In a couple of months I’m going to be celebrating my 2 nd wedding anniversary to my lovely husband Dave. Just before my weddin...




In a couple of months I’m going to be celebrating my 2nd wedding anniversary to my lovely husband Dave. Just before my wedding my husband bought me a Sigma 35mm 1.4 lens and I couldn’t resist trying it out at my wedding (yes I took my camera to my own wedding!) We hired a professional photographer to take our photos, the very talented Natasha Thompson who done an amazing job!


I thought I’d share a few of my photo’s I took on my wedding day, I’d like to get into wedding photography in the future and I had such a fun time trying it out. My sister is getting married in March and I can’t wait to take some photos at her wedding. 

The above photos were taken with a Canon 600d, Sigma 35mm 1.4. For some reason I didn't shoot in RAW, only Jpeg, I always shoot in RAW now so it's a little frustrating whilst editing!

I'll be back with another wedding post in April after my sisters wedding!

You Might Also Like

0 comments