52 week photography challenge catch up! week 12-17

 Week 12-Something New My husband surprised me with this new lens as a wedding anniversary present. I just couldn't believe my e...

 Week 12-Something New

My husband surprised me with this new lens as a wedding anniversary present. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I opened this. I had been lusting over this lens for months. I'm getting more & more into photography and I feel like I'm starting to tread into professional photographer territory, even more so since starting the Open University photography course I'm currently studying, then after taking some photos at my sisters wedding & having the photos come out so well confirmed it even more that this is the career path I want to take and I've never been so dedicated about something! 

I'm looking forward to another practice run at wedding photography in July when my mother in law gets married, I don't want to get in the way of the photographer she's hired for the day so I'll just be in the background doing my thing! 

I only have 1 more module to study of my course before I have to start working on the end of course assignment which I'm super nervous about eek!


Week 13-Yourself with 13 things

All these things you see in this photo are some of my most prized possessions and I needed to think of a way of having me in the photo too so I opted for just my legs as that way I'm still technically in the photo! 


Week 14-Sunflare - No Image :-(

Unfortunately I don't have an image for week 14, sorry!

Week 15-Hands

This is the hand of my 90 year old nana, who's still full of beans and is still so active for her age. These hands show history, hard work and dedication from over the years. Every Friday go to visit my nana and help her out around the house, we often do gardening together which is what we were doing in this photo :-)


Week 16-Animal

This is a stunning ginger tom cat who lives opposite me, we nicknamed him 'Kevin' and he quite often comes over for a fuss. I was taking photos of him without him knowing & then he spotted me!


Week 17-Technology

This is my husbands computer which he build himself, he looks very interesting & I love the way the side of the computer is transparent so you can see the technology that goes into it. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments