Lisa & Justins Wedding Part 1: Getting Ready

My little sister Lisa got mar...






































My little sister Lisa got married back in March to Justin, her partner of almost 10 years! The wedding was held at Orchardleigh house in Somerset which is a stunning country estate. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the house is just the perfect setting for a wedding, this was Lisa's dream venue. 

As Lisa's sister & maid of honour I got to spent the night before the wedding with lisa in the bridal suit with a gorgeous 4 poster bed with gorgeous views over the countryside. It was great having some last minute sister time before she tied the knot.

So here are a few photos of us getting ready n the mornng, this was my 1st time trying out wedding photography and I'm beyond pleased with the results!

You Might Also Like

0 comments